AIR SHOW CRUISE
Thunderbirds Are Back!
AC CRUISE TRIP DETAILS
August 22, 2018.Departure Time is 8:00 AM. The all new Atlantic City Air Show Cruise aboard the all new member of Cape May Whale Watcher Fleet, the 125ft ATLANTIS! This new cruise is limited for comfort. We will be off the beach of Atlantic City all Day. Join us for the 16th Annual Thunder Over The Boardwalk, this year featuring an international flavor with the Canadian Snowbirds joining the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds, U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachute Team and
Duration: Approximately 10 Hours
Distance Travelled: 80 Miles
Tickets are $99 Each No Discounts available.
Enjoy an all day Adventure to the waters off Atlantic City, NJ from Cape May, NJ, about 40 miles to the South. This is your best bet to beat traffic jams, insane parking, and crazy crowds. As we rest at anchor offshore, you will enjoy our catered breakfast and lunch (all beverages are available for purchase at our bar, cash and credit cards are accepted) as we view all the aerial acrobatics of “Thunder Over The Boardwalk” which starts around 11:00 AM and wraps up
around 4:00 PM.
What's Included on the Air Show Cruise:
- Breakfast Buffet Included- Coffee, Juice, Tea, Assorted-Donuts, Bagels, Danish
- Comfortable seating, Air-Conditioning, and one great day on the water.
- Lunch Buffet Included- Assorted Fruit with dip, Assorted Vegetables with dip, Shrimp Cocktail, Fried Chicken, Finger Sandwiches, Hoagie Wedges, Cheese and Pepperoni with Cracker Assortment, Assorted Salads and more.
- *Menu items are subject to change
- Cash Bar Available on board with mixed drinks, wine by the glass, and draft beer, along with bottled water, fountain soda, coffee, tea, and juice
- The vessel is anchored and sea conditions vary